Family and domestic violence supports
Want to learn more about services available to you if you are experiencing domestic/family violence?
Here are some great organisations that can guide you:
Family Violence Phone Line Victoria - 1800 015 188
Call Safe Steps family violence phone line any time of the day or night for help and support. Victoria-wide service.
A useful guide on what to do when you are experiencing family and/or domestic violence
This site will help you find the services closest to you
A hotline for men who are thinking about or are acting violently
Here is a list of support services available to you:
- Call 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732, available 24/7 the National Sexual Assault, Domestic Family Violence Counselling Service.
- Safe steps, email or call 1800 015 188, available 24/7
- Djirra 1800 105 303, supports Aboriginal women and Aboriginal people who are currently experiencing family violence or have in the past.
- 1800 My Options call 1800 696 784 for advice on sexual and reproductive health
- Rainbow Door call 1800 729 367 open from 10am-5pm) free specialist LGBTIQA+ helpline with family violence support
- The National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline, call 1800 880 052 is a confidential service for reporting abuse and neglect of people with disability.