Feedback, Complaints & Suggestions
Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve on our services. Please complete the feedback form to the right with feedback, complaints or suggestions on our service or go to our Contacts Page to contact us by phone, email or in person.
· You have the right to complain about the service you or your children receive without fear of retribution.
· Wombat aims to respond to all complaints in a respectful and sensitive manner.
· Complaints will be dealt with promptly.
· If your complaint is about a worker, you will be encouraged to raise your complaint with the worker involved first.
· If the matter is not resolved or you do not want to discuss the matter with the worker concerned,you or your advocate may contact the Program Manager or the Executive Officer.
· At any point, you have the right to approach an organisation or individual for advocacy(Homelessness Advocacy Service Free Call 1800 066 256).
· All complaints will be recorded by the relevant Manager and where appropriate the worker will be informed.