Keep good personal hygiene
To use basic personal hygiene everyday
Let's start with why this is important:
- good body hygiene keeps you healthy and keeps your body feeling nice
- reduces your chance of sickness
- good daily hygiene can keep you presentable for when you go out and can help you feel confident
Print this reward chart out for your wall, the idea is that if you get 7 days of ticks for each part then you can give yourself a reward
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I WASH MY CLOTHES?
Generally speaking if you are doing exercise that makes you sweat you should wash all of those clothes after one wear. If you are wearing them to work or to socialise you might be able to wear them a couple of times before washing.
- Underwear & socks - after every wear
- Leggings, tights - after every wear
- T shirts - after every wear
- Jeans - after a couple of wears unless there are visible stains or they smell
- Jumpers - every couple of wears
- Towels (including hand towels) - every week
- Bed sheets/linen - every week