Is a support and advocacy program that assists social housing tenants in the inner West and parts of the North of Melbourne. Tenancy Plus can assist tenants to establish, strengthen, or maintain their tenancy by providing case management, advocacy, support and information.
What we do:
- Support for new public housing tenants to achieve sustainable tenancies;
- Intensive support for at risk tenants to avoid them becoming homeless.
- Assistance with Priority Transfers under the Safety category.
- Assistance with Rent arrears, Mental health, Drug and alcohol, Hoarding and squalor, Behavioural breaches, family violence.
- A tenant of Social Housing (Public or Community Housing)
- Requires Assistance establishing a new tenancy
- Current tenancy is at risk
- Property is within the geographical areas we cover Tenancy Plus at Wombat assist Public Housing tenants in the following suburbs:
- Ascot Vale
- Airport West
- Avondale Heights
- Essendon West
- Footscray West
- Keilor East
- Melbourne East
- Melbourne West
- Moonee Ponds
- North Melbourne
- Strathmore Heights
Access: Referral to Wombat’s Tenancy Plus Program can be made directly by Ph: 03 8327 2222 or emailing email@example.com. ** Please note that Tenancy Plus has a waiting list, so there may be a delay prior to support **